The way people interact has changed a lot in the last few years. This includes participants’ interactions at meetings and events. Consider findings from the 2023 global research from IACC into meeting surroundings—not only the rooms themselves, but also the spaces where delegates congregate, network and socialize. Understand how the meeting space affects learning and networking, and ultimately the goals and objectives of meetings and events.
In this session, you will learn to;
- Understand the latest trends and developments affecting meetings
- Consider the challenges event bookers face and how you can take away their pain points.
- Learn how different meeting rooms support learning outcomes and help improve meeting ROI.
- Develop a better understanding of how technology can help build multi-way communication in the room and for virtual participants.
- Consider the different venue types and non-traditional room layouts that help foster connections between and among delegates.